EmblemHealth uses CLIENT LETTER® from Topdown to keep 3.4 million members informed and engaged with the health insurer. Around 3,000 end users in the medical management and customer service departments produce over 100 different types of customer communications, all while closely guarding personally identifiable information (PII) and personal health information (PHI).
Get the case study and find out how EmblemHealth was able to:
- Put business users in charge of creating documents, minimizing IT costs
- Consolidate its template library by 50%, reducing overhead
- Nearly eliminate manual processes, increasing productivity
- Integrate CLIENT LETTER with Landacorp's maxMC® and Oracle's SIEBEL®
- Establish and maintain an audit trail of changes, ensuring compliance
To get access to the case study, just enter your name and email address in the form below, then click the green button.